the grade school (3rd-5th).
I guess by the time you hit 2nd grade, school is pretty much old hat because while he was excited, he was still pretty chill.
I snapped a few pictures, begged for a hug and that was that!
Unbeknowst to Moosey, Daddy and I discussed a special 1st day of school treat to surprise him after the other kids were in bed. I had him load up in the truck, but didn't say where we were going.
I loved the grin on his face when we pulled up to CherryBerry Yogurt Bar. It's so much fun getting your yogurt and favorite toppings! We loaded up our bowls and pigged out!
**Notice a difference in the quality of pictures from before he went to school to our trip to CherryBerrys? We'd been talking for awhile about needing a new camera and it was upsetting when I was trying to get a picture of Kelton before school and they weren't turning out at all. So we're now the proud owners of an SLR and we're really enjoying it!
2 comments:
Three very lucky kids :)
Glad he had a great first day! They sure grow up fast!
We can't wait to see all the great photos you guys will take with your new camera.
Post a Comment