Saturday, March 23, 2013

LynBDesigns Polish Review & Giveaway

I purchased one of these polishes for myself.  The other 3, plus the giveaway has been provided by LynBDesigns.  Please see my full disclosure at the end of the post.

Do you remember The Land Before Time?  If you saw the original in the theater, I'm sure you can't forget bawling like a baby when Little Foot lost his mommy at the very beginning of the movie when you hadn't even made a dent in your giant tub of popcorn.  Who can eat after that?!  Not me!

Let's create some new fun Land Before Time memories, shall we?!

Indie polish maker, LynBDesigns (who is in no way affiliated with Land Before Time) created a fun new line of polish inspired by these adorable little dinos!



Ducky is the polish I purchased myself due to my love of green and this one is awesome.  Ducky is a bright springy green with a ton of green, gold, and yellow small glitters.  This decidedly one of my favorite greens (and I have a lot).  It was easy to apply and dried quickly, even with 3 coats.

Little Foot is a super pretty color that is perfect for any season.  Little Foot is a purpley grey crelly base with small white hexes, and various silver glitters.

The minute I saw Spike, I knew I wanted to layer it over black and what a better black than LynB's Quoth the Raven!  Spike is a glitter bomb. There are iridescent squares, gold flowers, gold holo hexes, and so many more colors.  For a glitter bomb, this applies like a dream and I LOVE the flowers!

Cera is such a pretty spring/summer color!  Cera is a creamy light orange color with scattered small yellow, orange, and pink glitters. There are even a few flakies tossed in there for fun.

Last is Petrie (not pictured).  Petrie is a creamy white base that features larger black hexes, strips, and diamonds.   Plus gold flakies, and various small glitters.

Since Cera is perfect for spring/summer, which is right around the corner, LynBDesigns provided an extra to giveaway!!



Now through the end of the month, LynBDesigns is offering a buy two polishes get a third polish free promotion.  Make sure to put your free polish choice in the buyer's notes when you checkout. Limit of 5 free polishes per person.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I purchased Ducky for myself.  The rest of the polishes plus the giveaway were provided by LynBDesigns.  The opinions expressed here are my own and may differ from other's experience.

40 comments:

Leandrea at Coupons Are Great said...

I like Shrieking Violet from the "Fame" Collection. They are all soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

My favorite which I actually own is Time and Relative Dimension In Space...TARDIS From The Doctor Collection.

Nicole said...

I live Lets Get Mawwied!

Maxine said...

Wait, Wait, Wait. Is This a Kissing Book

Unknown said...

I'm going through a huge green phase right now, so I'm going with Quintessential Kiwi :)

Unknown said...

I love so many of her polishes :) I have most of her Doctor Who polishes, and love them! Space Gandalf is awesome!

xxjillrocksxx said...

My favorite is Let's get mawwwied

miznine509 said...

Painted Lady is one of my faves!

- Cassandra Wells

Unknown said...

I love some many of these its hard to pick one!!! Thank you for the awsome giveaway!!!

Kim | CranberryManor said...

thank you for the opportunity - I like her Darwin :)

Madonna said...

oh my I love those colors. I pick Wait, Wait, Wait. Is This a Kissing Book

Unknown said...

Don 't Torture me!! Blue is my fav color and it would be perfect for spring! Thank you!

Miskate said...

Time And Relative Dimension In Space

Nails Love Polish said...

Cera, in this collection, but I love them all. I told Jenna that too. :D
Sandra B

onemused said...

I love all the Princess Bride polishes- they are so pretty! -Olivia F.

Unknown said...

To Blave!!

Tara Oliver said...

I love Melody Malone!

Stephanie R. said...

You honestly expect me to choose??? I really like Iocaine Powder, Dalekanium, and Anomalous Bloke

Unknown said...

My favorite is Time and Relative Dimension In Space...TARDIS From The Doctor Collection.

Paint Those Piggies! said...

Let's Get Mawwied

Megan said...

Sacré Blurple!

Rena m said...

It's inconceivable looks awesome! =)

Laura said...

This is Halloween

Unknown said...

darwin!!!!!! looks so nice!!!

Kelsey Chen said...

I love Dont Toture Me!

Unknown said...

I am now in love with little foot after seeing it here. I also like quincy

Unknown said...

Time & Relative Dimension in Space

she.is.the.one said...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/124165942/little-foot-from-the-land-before-time?ref=shop_home_feat

Cathy said...

The new Flutter Byes!

spunkster said...

Little Foot!

Unknown said...

Come Along Pond is a beauty

Unknown said...

I love Quinessential Kiwi! The ones you are giving away are awesome too! <3

Melissa said...

Cera and Little Foot. :)

Vanessa said...

I love the Black Dragon Pearl Tea. momlovesdeals at gmail dot com

Cassandra S. said...

I like Iocaine Powder and Cera

Unknown said...

This is Halloween

Emi said...

Time and Relative Dimension in Space

Unknown said...

Little Foot from the "Land Before Time" Collection

Natasha K said...

Time and Relative Dimension in Space!

Unknown said...

Wait, Wait, Wait. Is This a Kissing Book from the "Dweam Wiffim a Dweam" Collection is one of my favorites. C: