Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm always a week behind! - EASTER!

My free time is so much more limited now that little Koggle has joined our family. He and Katie haven't quite figured out that it'd be okay to nap at the same time and he usually prefers to cluster feed in the evenings. Without free hands, blogging takes a backseat as well as getting my thank you notes and announcements sent out as well. BUT these days don't last long and I want to soak up all the newborn cuddles while I can.

So finally....Easter!

Eric, Kelton and Katie dyed eggs on Saturday afternoon. And amazingly enough, eggs are the only thing that ended up colored!





The Easter Bunny came!





Can't forget cute outfits!




Mimi, Aunt Sarah and Layla came over to eat dinner and hunt eggs. Kelton loved hiding eggs for the girls. They all consumed WAY too much candy!




Konnor is 2mo old tomorrow! I can't believe the time is going by so quickly. He's such a sweet little man. I wish we could keep him tiny forever.

2 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

Ahhh...Katie's dress is adorable!!! I'm glad to see that Barrett wasn't the only one dying Easter eggs topless :)

Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your new family of five! So fun! I CAN'T believe your little Konnor is two months already! He's such a cutie!!

Lisa said...

Looks like the Easter Bunny brought lots of goodies!

I had a small panic attack when I saw the first picture with Katie wearing her super cute Gymbo to dye eggs. LOL.

Happy 2 months Konnor!