Saturday, March 22, 2014

Winter Jam 2014

Last year, I was one of the leaders that took some high school youth from church to Winter Jam, a concert full of lots of different Christian artists.  It was super fun and I wished Kelton was with me the whole time.  This year, we didn't get it organized to take the kids from church, so I ordered preseating tickets for Kelton and I.  We got to go in first (instead of standing in the freezing rain) and pick our seat.  We couldn't believe it when we went right to the floor and got a seat in the third row!  We had so much fun and got to see our favorite artist and former American Idol, Colton Dixon!!














1 comment:

momof4 said...

What fun! I know my kids have been wanting to go to the concerts they advertise in Fargo. I bet Kelton enjoyed every minute of it!