Laura started this little game and tagged Jennifer, who then tagged me! So here we go....
1. What's your staple meal (ie what meal do you cook most often when you can't be bothered to be adventurous)?
I'm not sure I have a staple....probably breakfast for dinner. Whenever I need something quick I use a Jimmy Dean skillet out of the freezer, you just add eggs and it's done. Thurs are always waffle nights.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I was younger I always said I wanted to be a cheerleader or a veterinarian and somehow I ended up a dental hygienist. LOL. When the kids are bigger I would love be a doula and a breastfeeding counselor.
3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
I got Bringing Up Girls for Mother's Day and still haven't made it through the first chapter. I keep falling asleep when I sit and get comfy for too long. Kelton's swimming lessons are coming up though and I imagine that will give me a little reading time.
4. How do you relax?
With a cup of something hot and a good TV show. Or a good pedicure, although finding the time for that has become pretty rare the past few years. And I love to swim laps. There is something about the water that will always feel like home and it's so soothing.
5. What colors are the interior walls of your home? The living area and hall are an off white, kichen is steel blue, our bedroom is brown, the kid's rooms are various colors, their bathroom is yellow, ours is the same as the living area. I like color. I can't wait until we're able to change the counters in the kichen so I can change the kichen color because I'm not crazy about it.
6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Probably Starbucks or College Hill Coffee or any coffee shop I can find. I could drink lattes 24/7. YUM! I would also say my kid's clothes. One of my favorite things ever is dressing them, especially Katie.
7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Bedtime is anywhere between 10pm and midnight. Getting up time depends on the kids, but usually between 6am and 8am.
8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or week)?
Some days I don't spend any time and other days I might be able to read for over an hour. It just depends on how long naps are or if Mr Kon is fussy in the evenings.
I'm going to tag two people....Carrie and Brandy!
Baked Snowman Donuts Recipe
59 minutes ago