Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello Spit Up!

I did not miss you. Not at all.

That's right, it's back. Your guess is as good as mine.

We had a fair amount of screaming this evening also.

I think my nerves are finally calming after a 2 mile walk. I'm also drowning my sorrows in sorbet.

We're either going to come out of this better people or complete alcoholics.

3 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

I am sorry it is back. How long was it gone? maybe this was just a fluke and she really is mostly over it. Hopeful wishing huh? At least you got some good exercise out of it!

Trisha said...

Those two things (better people and complete alcoholics) are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Can't wait to see you !

P.S. Please please please no.Clay.Aiken. Aaaah !

Unknown said...

Ugh to the spit up. But the screaming would really get me. Poor baby and poor mama. No fun for anyone. Best wishes.