Before Katie was born (which really feels like an eternity, yet was only 4.5 yrs ago), my
sister in law got me hooked on making cards. I feel like it adds an even more personal touch to a hand written note. My creations aren't nearly as cute as Carrie's, but I'm coming along. I've recently been using my cricut to make some cute cards.
I made this one with the "Just Because" Cards cartridge specifically to send to my patients that have quit smoking or chewing. :-)
2 comments:
I love this card! Thanks for sharing one with me because I'm sure they took a while to make. I haven't sewn on a card yet, so I'll have to break out the sewing machine and come up with some cards for you.
Ooooooooh I like! Maybe I need a cricut. such a nice and personal touch! Miss seeing you all! Hugs to all!
Post a Comment